Search for Cheap Affordable Cruises / Find Your Dream Vacation

Celebrity Equinox - Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Equinox - Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Equinox
The 122,000-ton, 2,850-passenger Celebrity Equinox, the second ship in Celebrity Cruises' innovative Solstice class, launched in summer 2009. As a sister ship to Celebrity Solstice, which debuted in November 2008, Equinox brings back everything we loved about the first-in-class.

Expect the same interesting onboard features that made Celebrity Solstice such a knockout. These include The Lawn Club, a dedicated area on the top deck of the ship that features real, growing grass, where passengers can play croquet or golf; the Hot Glass Show, the first glass-blowing studio at sea; large, standard staterooms, 85 percent of which are outfitted with verandahs; and Quasar, a mod-futuristic disco that's James-Bond-meets-"The Jetsons."

The Lawn Club
In fact, there's really not that much differentiation between Equinox and Solstice, aside from some decor and colour palette changes. Yet, Equinox really does leave a lasting impression -- it is just as beautiful as its predecessor, featuring the same contemporary, chic-yet-classy style. And you won't feel crowded on this ship, which offers a clustered setup (entertainment forward, restaurants aft) that allows for excellent passenger flow and easy navigation.
Blu

4 comments:

  1. If you plan in advance, book through hotelsetc then we can provide you our most lucrative and inexpensive cheap and affordable cruises with memorable experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and my wife have been married for 2 years with a son. little did i know that my wife ex still text my wife and my wife never talked about it, my wife sends her ex nude pictures and also visit him all of this has been going on and i never knew about this but thanks to my best friend who referred me to ( wisetechhacker @ gmail com ) OR WhatsApp +1 (424) 283 6238 this hacker helped me in hacking my wife phone and i saw all of this on my wife deleted text messages. i don't know how to Thank this hacker but if you can see my testimony i advice you contact this hacker am very sure you wont regret it.

    ReplyDelete